Monday

'STAR WARS' made 3D



Inspired by the success of the film AVATAR, George Lucas, the originator of the Star Wars films are planning to make three-dimensional version of the franchise's success. No half-hearted, the whole franchise reportedly consisting of six films will be creating three-dimensional version. "For years we tried to do but unfortunately the technology does not exist. I think this will be a challenge to make it happen," said director and producer of this is quoted from Splash News. She said she initially was not interested in 3D technology, but currently filming the sixth, entitled STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE Sith in the year 2005, he was tempted to try out this technology. Speaking of success AVATAR, George Lucas commented, "I love that movie. I also make films like that so I can appreciate exactly what James Cameron has traveled to achieve it." The success of this film is also a growing desire to strengthen George to try 3D technology. "It worked fine in 3D technology and I am glad that the film could succeed," he concluded.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a useful information. I am definitely going to consider it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Star Wars 3D can be Success like avatar! Thanxs for sharing information!

    ReplyDelete