Monday

Paddle Pop Lion, The Challenge For Leads Nidji

Films may not be too difficult for an actor. But it is different if the film does a singer like Giring Nidji. It is believed to fill the sound as a Paddle Pop Lion in Paddle KOMBATEI POP THE MOVIE, frizzy-haired singer was admitted as a challenge.

"The difference really (same song). I have been singing from the junior high, when this project received a challenge," he said. "A lot of trouble to keep the sound from beginning to end. Maintaining this concentration the first and not easy. I like to ask is repeated so that maximum results. But then the next day, I can not sing because her voice was gone kepakai."

Even so, still Leads spirit. If there is another job offer he claimed prepared in accordance with the schedule provided. He also claimed to want to try all kinds of art. "Thank God I am really thankful to all the projects smoothly. I want to try all the other arts. This is an experience and challenge for me. Yes, before I could begin excited, but I see little kids had before starting the children enthusiastically once, "he said.

"For me it's not about the popularity of the involvement of me here. For me, fame is nothing, but an achievement of a work. Although I am only here dubber, not a problem because I want to be all the arts, both roles, photography, or painting , "he added when met at the Tennis Indoor Senayan, Saturday (9 / 1).

The film was also deemed himself fit for Leads. The reason, he did like animation for a long time. Even most of the contents of his room is a collection of comics and games. "I am grateful to have really good childhood. I had a lot of cartoons, so when I was offered this job because it could not immediately remind of childhood," he explained.

(kapanlagi dot com)

No comments:

Post a Comment